* TALENT LAB AT REYKJAVÍK INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2019 *
* SITGES PITCHBOX 2018 SPECIAL MENTION *
* EUROPEAN GENRE FORUM 2018 *
* WESCREENPLAY DIVERSE VOICES SEMIFINALIST *
* FEATURED ON COVERFLY'S THE RED LIST *
* FEATURED ON ISA'S TOP 10 LOGLINES 2018 *
With this film I want to explore my hopes and fears as a European. For me both are linked to a personal debate on what it means to be free and how to cope with illness. There is a connection between the soul and the appearance of our world. As there is between the soul and the appearance of a human being. The no man’s land is an entity, a manifestation of what we usually cannot see: The underlying grid of our togetherness, that either keeps people connected or keeps them apart.
WGA # 1994728